Your First Visit
Thank you for choosing our office for your dental needs!
We strive to provide a comfortable environment where you’ll feel confident in the level of dental care you receive.
To make your first visit as easy as possible, please remember these few tips:
- Leave a little early for your appointment
- Use Google Maps to find our location
- Look for the EPIC Building
- Facing the building, we have Reserved Parking to the RIGHT for Meadowbrook Patients
- Check in on Facebook or take a selfie for Instagram
- As you enter the EPIC Building, we are just inside the door, straight ahead of you
Please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will get you acquainted with our office.
Most new patient visits will consist of cleaning, any necessary x-rays and a thorough examination. This visit will help us get acquainted with each other and learn about your goals and desires for your dental treatment.
If your first visit is for a dental emergency, only the tooth in question will be addressed. Depending on the diagnosis, an additional appointment with adequate time may be necessary.
We believe that good dental care begins with open communication. We promise to discuss with you any symptoms present that may require further dental treatment, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal-keeping your smile beautiful and your teeth, gums and jaw joints healthy!