Laser and dentistry are destined for great things. Laser dentistry has been in use for active dental services for over two decades and continues to be used for more services every year. Lasers have not yet been cleared by the FDA, but it has been proven to be highly effective with a multitude of dental procedures. For a list of great services that lasers can provide assistance for, see the list below:
– Lasers are often present in common oral health treatments such as lesion and canker sore removal.
– Lasers can be used for reshaping gum tissue surrounding teeth scheduled for root canal therapy.
– If your teeth require a tooth whitener, lasers can be used to activate specialized gels to remove deep stains.
– Using lasers for oral cancer biopsies are common.
– Cavities can be cleaned and prepared for dental fillings with effective laser treatments.
For additional help, Dr. Mark Rowe and our team at Meadowbrook Family Dentistry are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Duluth, Georgia, please contact us at 770-622-5909 to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to hearing from you soon!